How is get inked?
Tattoo is the use of colored needles piercing the skin to create some permanent patterns or words on it, In general, a tattoo artist holds a tattoo device which resemble sewing machine . The needle repeatedly pierces the skin and put the pigment into it. If you do not by local anesthetics, the process of inking may cause some pain and discomfort. However, different parts of the tattoo, the individual's pain tolerance is different.
What are the risks?
The process of tattooing can cause skin damage and may cause some adverse reactions. suggested that people with diabetes, eczema, and scars should not do it . People with diabetes are prone to allergies once their infections are not easily restored. The scars are highly risky and leave scars easily. In addition, it should be noted that the probability of adverse reactions to p-phenylenediamine-positive human tattoos is higher than that of ordinary people.
1. Allergic reactions Tattoo pigments may cause skin irritation, the most common manifestation of which is a pruritic rash on and around the tattoo site. It is particularly important to note that this allergic reaction may also occur after a few years of tattooing.
2. Skin Infection ,Such as do at shops which not pass health inspection or not maintain wound hygiene, infections are likely to occur .
3. Other Skin Problems ,may cause scar tissue hyperplasia. If the recovery is not good, ugly scars will be formed; in addition, tattoo pigments may also cause subcutaneous nodules.
4. Cause blood-borne diseases If the tattoo device has not undergone strict disinfection measures, it may carry a variety of pathogenic bacteria and viruses, including tetanus, hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus.
5. Influencing MRI results In rare cases, tattoos and pigments interfere with the imaging results of magnetic resonance imaging and cause localized skin swelling and pain. After tattooing, if you have symptoms such as allergy or infection mentioned above, please seek medical advice.
Think before inking
Carefully think about whether you really want to leave such a mark on your skin. If any hesitation or worry, please ease it first and do not make a regret decision, Don't make impulsive decisions by influence of others or the influence of alcohol! In addition, you must carefully think about which part of the body you want to be tattooed on, and whether it is private or exposed part. also take into account the effect that future weight changes may have on the tattoo area.
Three Precautions Before Tattooing
In order to ensure the hygiene and safety of the entire tattoo process, you need to be aware of these issues:
1. Is do by a qualified tattoo artist? Does shop have a approval business license? Do not blindly pursue cheaper prices, be sure to choose a right tattoo shop with business licenses
2. Is using an unopened disposable tattoo device? Make sure that tattoos and pigments are takenn out from the unopened disposable packaging. Sharing these items with others can lead to the spread of blood diseases.
3. Are non-disposable devices strictly sterilized? Non-disposable tattoo devices should be strictly sterilized after use by each customer. Small instruments can be sterilized by autoclave, large instruments can be sterilized using surface sterilizers
Notices After Inked
According to the difference in the size and style of tattoos, the specific matters to be noted after inked are slightly different, but basically there are seven things that need to be done:
1. Twenty-four hours after tattooing, remove the dressing from the tattoo and start using antibiotic ointment until the wound is fully grown.
2. Keep inked part clean. Use a non-irritating soap and clean water to gently clean the tattoo area to avoid direct water flow to the wound. Wipe the wound gently.
3. Use lotion. Use body lotion daily after the wound has healed.
4. Do a good job of sun protection. Within a few weeks after the tattoo, try to avoid direct sun exposure.
5. Do not swim. Don't go for a swim or bath before the wound is fully grown!
6. Pay attention to the choice of clothes material. Some clothes tend to stick to the wound, so try to avoid it.
7. It takes about two weeks for the wound to grow. Do not remove the scab with your hands . Doing so can cause infection, scar tissue proliferation, and even damage the tattoo pattern.
Contact: Kevin He
Email: [email protected]
Add: B Block TangBei Road Number 20 TianHe District GuangZhou City China